Welcome

Maybe you plan on travelling Europe? This is my personal experience and I hope it can save you time and money.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ljubljana 7/17/10

Dear Ljubljana,
Sorry it’s taken me so long to write.  I enjoyed you very much, even if it was only for two days.  You had a beautiful river going underneath your famous triple bridge.  You are quite small and didn’t require much public transportation with the exception of a few busses.  The hostel you provided me with was nice and had a great location right on the river.  You were pretty affordable, even if you are on the euro.  I enjoyed your free walking tour, but more than that, I enjoyed your fresh milk dispenser, giving me gloriously fresh, new, unpastuerized, organic, ice cold milk for €1 a liter.  I’m sorry to say I got a bit bored with you after two days and tried Lake Bled for something different.  Lake Bled was beautiful; crystal clear water and an excellent view of the mountains.  Slovenia has great people and a bit of everything, I would visit you again, if you visit me,
Love,
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment