Welcome

Maybe you plan on travelling Europe? This is my personal experience and I hope it can save you time and money.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Prague 7/5/10

What can I say?  Incredible experience.  First night getting in I wasted some time lost in city-did a pub crawl which advertised free beer/wine/shots/absinthe for nearly 2 hours.  Dangerous.  Went to 4 bars and a club, played drunken jenga and blacked out.  When I came to, I was at a strip club?  Maybe I was thrown out too.  There was throw up on my shoes and only a stripper pamphlet in my jeans.  Taxi home when I realize I don’t have any money.  Wallet was either stolen or lost.  I have to use ATM card and I still haven’t cancelled my cards because I need the number to book hostels.  Nonetheless, I’m taking it like a champ.  Just have to reduce budget to €40 a day.  Meanwhile, Prague is excellent.  Cheap, great architecture (with a sense of humour: check out two men peeing on Czech pond at Kafka museum.) I tried the absinthe and blacked out.  (seeing a pattern) and from what I was told, quite quite drunk.  Don’t think I hallucinated however.  I went skydriving today-right after the absinthe, I know.  Great experience.  Only cost about €150.  That’s as cheap as it gets really.  What else?  I’m getting so much better at being social, I also feel I have grown so much this past five weeks.  I might change my travel plans-if Germany makes it to the finals, I will go to Munich.

No comments:

Post a Comment