Welcome

Maybe you plan on travelling Europe? This is my personal experience and I hope it can save you time and money.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Madrid 8/24/10

Madrid was much better than what everyone made it out to be.  It’s big, modern, clean, and the people are friendly.  It’s rather inexpensive for Europe, and the quality of food is rather good.  Unfortunately, I only had two nights to see the city, and I was up early to catch my flight.  Both nights I had some luck with women: first night I joined Joy (from New Zealand) for dinner, the night went well, and almost brought it home but I had to run back to my hostel to prep and I missed her.  (I think I took too long.)  But she was very attractive and 31.  I never remembered her number or a last name.  Second/last night in Europe, I went out for a walk with Tanya, 41 year old photographer, model, nurse from US. (but she was Vietnamese)  Nearly brought it home again but she was skirmish about having sex in hostel next to two sleeping dudes.  However, she was quite attractive.
Anyway, about Madrid.  Saw a bull fight. Which was awesome and went to Reina Sofia museum (free on Monday nights) but I missed Picasso’s Guernica because I ran out of time.  Mierda!  However I loved speaking Spanish, really helped me with the women and I’ve grown so much on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment