Welcome

Maybe you plan on travelling Europe? This is my personal experience and I hope it can save you time and money.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rostock 6/28/10

I decided to spend at least one full day in Rostock.   I needed it.  I was cooped up in a cabin on a boat from Helsinki for nearly 27 hours, stranger still, I had the cabin all to myself.
When I arrived at the hostel, (barely in the knick of time: I had to take a cab with some Germans/Austrians) I went out on Saturday night and it was dead.
Next day however, I did some fun things-I went to the beach, situated on the Baltic Sea (nude beach)-and I’m an idiot as I forgot sun screen.  I’m so burnt ...all over...yeah, I know.  Then caught the Germany-England game which was much fun (1st time I’ve been in a country when they have had a home game.)  Then German Catholic church, Eishalle to watch the Argentina-Mexico game, then back to the hostel.  That night the entire room to myself.  Solitude is killing me.  I am currently looking for a pen pal.  Preferably French.  Next stop, Berlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment